N1 Plastic Surgery
Why choose N1 Plastic Surgery?
- Hybrid breast augmentation
- Motiva Minimal Scar certified provider (2,5-3,5cm scar)
- Tailored patient journey
- Local anaesthesia and sedation options available
- Use of 3D simulation and Augmented Reality in consultations
- Industry leading insurance on capsular contractor and rupture (conditions apply)
- Highly experienced surgeons with over 15,000 successful surgeries completed.
- Our surgeons receive training annually by our Chief Medical Officer, Professor Marcos Sforza
- Prof. Sforza is one of the world’s experts in medical training & has educated 1,000+ surgeons globally in live training.
- Post-operative visits, general anaesthesia and hospital fees included in price (no hidden fees)
We are a 5-star top rated clinic by our amazing customers. See our reviews:
What does a procedure cost?
From £4500 and we are offering financing solutions with monthly payments
Book a free consultation:
Phone: +44 207 193 4067
3D Designed Breast Augmentation
Using a precise map of your own body created with Divina®, you’ll see a custom 3D simulation of your results.
Safety and innovation in breast augmentation with 6th generation implants for tailored results
Innovative solutions in breast reconstruction using Motiva implants®
Ergonomic Breast Augmentation
Breast augmentation solutions using Ergonomix® – the world’s first ergonomic implant, designed to look, feel, and move just like real breast tissue.
Get a full and youthful-looking breast with a Motiva® breast lift
MotivaHybrid® Breast Augmentation
MotivaHybrid® balances smaller Motiva Implants® with fat grafts purified for natural-looking results.