What are the requirements to get Motiva Implants® GlutealArmonic?
Motiva Implants® – GlutealArmonic™ are intended for aesthetic or reconstructive volumetric augmentation of the gluteal area for patients of at least 18 years of age and are indicated:
- To correct congenital or acquired gluteal deformities, or gluteal asymmetry.
- To enhance the aesthetical appearance in patients that are dissatisfied with the shape/size of their gluteal area.
- To correct or improve the result of a previous gluteal augmentation/reconstruction surgery.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein should NOT be used as a substitute for the advice of an appropriately qualified and licensed physician or other health care provider. The information provided here is for informational purposes only and is meant to be used as a guide.
How can I register my Motiva Implants®?
- Open the MotivaImagine App and go to “Register your Implants” or open the MotivaImagine® website and sign up with either Facebook, Google or email address.
- Fill your Personal Information as requested.
- Read the terms and conditions by clicking on “I agree with Terms and Conditions”.
- Agree with terms and conditions by clicking “Agree” at the end of the displayed text.
- Complete the Medical Information as requested and click “Next”.
- Complete the Implants Information.
- Select your registration method and complete as requested.
- Option A: Serial Number (SN).
- Option B: Electronic Serial Number (ESN).
- Click “Submit” to the registration of your implant(s).
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail indicating that your implant(s) have been succesfully registered.
I have problems registering my implants, what should I do?
Please send us a support request by clicking here or the “Request Support” button at the bottom of the page.
What is the SN / ESN?
The picture below is where the Electronic Serial Number (ESN), Serial number (SN) and online validation code (VC) are located on your Patient card.