Legal Department / IP Committee
As of: March 24, 2020
As the 6TH GENERATION OF BREAST IMPLANTS, Motiva® utilizes breakthrough, first-of-their kind technology to provide women with unique solutions for breast augmentation and reconstruction.
Some notable technological offerings include:
- SMOOTHSILK®/SILKSURFACE®: Our advanced smooth surface that offers a biocompatible patient-centric alternative to traditional textured or smooth surfaces
- BLUSEAL®: Our proprietary visual safety indicator makes Motiva® the world’s only implant with a visible barrier layer, allowing surgeons to ensure the barrier layer (which reduces the risk of gel bleeding) is 100% intact before insertion
- TRUEMONOBLOC®: This flexible, multilayer system links all implant components (gel, shell, and patch) to create a unified structure that allows for easier insertion, robust function, and a clinically proven safety profile
- Q INSIDE® SAFETY TECHNOLOGY/QID®: As an optional feature, patients can request that their Motiva Implants® come with the Qid® microtransponder system that lets healthcare providers verify important implant information instantly, easily, and non-invasively
- ERGONOMIX®: The world’s first and only ergonomic implant that is designed to look, feel, and move in tandem with the patient, mimicking the behavior of real breast tissue
ANATOMICAL TRUEFIXATION®: The world’s only anatomical implant that is available with an advanced smooth surface
Below is a complete list of patented Motiva® technology as of March 24, 2020.