So, you’ve gone through with your breast surgery (congrats!) and you are wondering what’s next? The answer is simple: time to continue by registering your implants and following up with an extended warranty! Think of it as the cherry on top of your ice cream (that is your breast augmentation journey) if you will, making the final product that much sweeter.
Registering your Motiva Implants® is a sign that you’re serious about your decision and value your health. Before diving into it, here are a couple of considerations to keep in mind:
- Implant registration must be done by the patient
- This process is solely applicable to Motiva Implants®
- They must be registered within 90 days of your surgery to be valid
- It has no cost
- To purchase an extended warranty, your Motiva Implants® must be correctly registered first
Benefits of registering your Motiva Implants®:
- Verification that the implants you have are authentic and top-notch quality
- Hassle-free, digital documentation of your Motiva Implants®, so you no longer need to worry about losing or misplacing your implant ID card over the years
- If your implants have Qid® technology, by registering them, you automatically qualify for the first year of free coverage program
- Only takes a couple of minutes to complete, but leads to years of peace of mind and confidence in your decision
How to do it?
Registering your Motiva Implants® can be done easily via the MotivaImagine® mobile app or our website, so you may choose whatever is more comfortable for you. If your preference is the mobile app, simply download it from Google Play or the App Store.
We have designed both to take you through the process one step at a time. Make sure you fill each step with the exact information that’s being asked, so your unique information may be protected for years to come.
Worried you’ll miss a step? Don’t be, we’ve come prepared to help you through it.
Now it’s your turn! Go register!
If for any reason you may encounter hiccups along the way, let us know! By filing a support request, a Motiva® agent will be assigned to your case to help you finish the process.